Class Break with A little Bit of SNAP

Class break calls for spontaneous snaps

*Above are two amazing friends I made in China who were from Mexico. Shout out and thanks for trying to improve my butchered High School Spanish*

"Studying in China, inside a culture so different from mine, has equally been challenging and exciting. Since my first moments here, every single day has been a new experience and learning. I said goodbye to my daily routine because, in China, I feel like I'm always on a new adventure, with both great experiences and challenges to overcome. I understood that being willing to learn, patient and having a good sense of humor, ensured me great times and memories that have definitely changed my perspective. In such a changing and exciting environment, I'll look forward to coming back and having more experiences like this one."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Asian

Being a Foreigner in China

From Cali to Shanghai